Brie and Canadian Bacon Panini
Recently I’ve been trying to change what I eat. A big part of this change is trying to prevent myself from eating the food at work. By doing so, I started making my lunch at home to bring with me. This is a great way to enforce myself to eat healthier, opposed to eating out of convince.
- 2 Slices of Dave’s Killer Bread (Multigrain)
- 3 oz Brie Cheese
- 4 oz Canadian Bacon
- 1/2 Granny Smith Apple, Sliced
- 1 oz Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 oz Honey
- 1 oz Almond Butter
Method of Procedure:
- Toast one side of each piece of toast on the panini press.
- While, the bread is toasting mix the honey and mustard.
- On the toasted side of the bread, spread the honey mustard mixture and the almond butter.
- Layer the apples, Canadian bacon, and brie onto the bread.
- Close the sandwich and put it onto the panini press 2-3 mins or until the cheese is melted.