Yeild: 4 Servings
- 1 C Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 English Cucumber, peeled and seeded, sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 C Pepperoncini’s, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C Feta Cheese
- 5 Springs Fresh Oregano, leaves only
- 1 Lemon
- Olive Oil, As Needed
- Salt and Pepper, To taste
- Add cherry tomatoes, cucumber, onion, pepperoncini, and oregano in a mixing bowl. Lightly toss, sit aside in the fridge for 1 hour to marry the flavors together.
- Add feta to the salad.
- Cut the lemon in half, squeeze the juice into the bowl, add olive oil, and toss.
- Season with salt or pepper.
Optional: Add 1/4 cup kalamata olives, halved.